Designing a Conversational Application
" Because of Non-Disclosure-Agreement ( NDA ), I won't be able to provide details of my work. But I have tried to highlight the relevant insights of my work here. "
The aim was to channelize the digital communication among the employees of the company by introducing a conversational and collaborative application which spans around mobile and web platforms. A product which can strike the right balance between communication of projects and work related formal conversations and fun fledged casual conversations within the employees.
- I worked as an interaction designer and was responsible for the design, development, and execution of the product in web, IOS, and Android platforms.
- I collaborated with the product design team consisting of front-end and back-end programmers, IOS and Android developers, content strategists, visual designers, domain expert and project manager.
- I was responsible for analyzing and identifying the user groups, conducting user interviews, running ideation and brainstorming sessions.
- Based on the inputs obtained I created rapid prototypes using Axure, which was then tested among users and team members.
- I also played a key role in redefying the way notification system worked across the platform which clearly helped to reduce the distractions caused by the application before.
- Considering the huge volume of users/ employees ( 3.5 lakhs ), it was difficult to address their real needs and pain points.